Excellent legal representation at a reasonable price
Founded in 1987, CHGO is a general practice law firm that is big enough to handle your needs, but small enough to know your name. With more than 500 years of combined experience, we provide excellent representation at a reasonable price, finding solutions for your legal issues.
Our areas of legal representation include:
- Business Transactions & Disputes
- Civil Litigation and Appeals
- Criminal and Traffic Matters
- Employment Law
- Energy, Telecommunications and Utilities
- Estate Planning, Trusts and Probate
- Family Law
- Local Government Law
- Mediation and Arbitration
- Personal Injury, Malpractice and Workers' Compensation Litigation
- Real Estate and Construction Law
- Securities Arbitration
Located in Clayton, Missouri, the lawyers of Curtis, Heinz, Garrett & O’Keefe are actively involved in civic and community affairs. We are your neighbors. We care about the communities we live in. If you are a client, we thank you. If you are interested in having us represent you in a legal matter, we invite you to contact us. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on an advertisements or information on this website. Give us a call, and let’s talk.