Kathleen concentrates her practice in family law mediation and litigation, estate planning, civil litigation, and municipal law. She developed an extensive business background during her 10-year association with a Fortune 100 company specializing in systems technology.
- J.D., St. Louis University School of Law, 1992
- M.B.A., St. Louis University, 1980
- B.A., University of Missouri-Columbia, 1977
- Board of Aldermen, City of Des Peres, Missouri (1996 – present)
- Planning and Zoning Board, City of Des Peres, Missouri (1992 – 1996)