Civil Litigation and Appeals
Litigation encompasses almost every area of the law, and attorneys at Curtis Heinz have extensive and wide ranging litigation experience. Collectively, the firm’s litigation attorneys have tried countless jury and nonjury cases, as well as regularly arguing before the State’s Courts of Appeals and Supreme Court. In addition, the firm’s attorneys have argued and briefed cases before the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Curtis Heinz represents diverse clients in litigation from local government entities, small to mid-sized businesses, not for profits and individuals. Although litigation is often unavoidable, our first priority is to the Client and to help them achieve their goals, be it through vigorous prosecution or defense of a case in court, arbitration, mediation or other means.
The firm handles litigation in a wide range of areas, including business, civil, local government, medical malpractice, personal injury, products liability and disputes concerning trust and estates.
- Kathleen McKean Gmelich Icon Full bio.
- Kenneth J. Heinz Icon Full bio.
- Kevin M. O'Keefe Icon Full bio.
- Keith K. Cheung Icon Full bio.
- Robert E. Jones Icon Full bio.
- J. Patrick Chassaing Icon Full bio.
- Steven W. Garrett Icon Full bio.
- Edward J. Sluys Icon Full bio.
- Helmut Starr Icon Full bio.
- Darold Crotzer Icon Full bio.
- Cindy Ormsby Icon Full bio.
- Mitchell A. Margo Icon Full bio.
- Carl J. Lumley Icon Full bio.